8 Best Beaches in Grenada
Caribbean Islands are known for their pristine beaches, and Grenada has some of the best! Check out these beaches for a great day in the sun, surf and sand.
1. Grand Anse – if you’re looking for a wide open beach with white sand, gentle waves, and plenty of dining options, then the famous Grand Anse Beach is the beach for you! Check out Umbrellas or Coconut Beach for a cold tropical beach drink.
2. Morne Rouge aka BBC Beach – Beautiful sunsets, rustic bars, and a quieter scene all await you here. Enjoy the serenity of the bay with some of the best sunset views in all Grenada. Hit up La Plywood for some delicious fish tacos.
3. Magazine Beach – Looking to lime like a local? Then head on over to Magazine Beach! Drive right on to the sand, set up your BBQ and chairs, and have a blast.
4. La Sagesse – Looking to get away from the bustle of St George? Head on up the coast to La Sagesse. Idyllic setting, calm waters, and a nice little waterfront restaurant set the scene at one of the most acclaimed beaches in Grenada.
5. Galby Bay – Enjoy a day with not a soul in sight! It’s an adventure to get too, but once you’re there the stunning views and crashing waves will make the trip worth it all!
6. Levera – One of Grenada’s national parks and one of the last remaining nesting sights of the leatherback turtle!
7. Bathway – another great liming beach, this one up on the north end. Look for the great local BBQs on Sunday afternoons.
8. Black Sand Beaches – go check out one of the many volcanic black sand beaches in Grenada, they aren’t to be missed.